Enhanced Protocol Compatability, which supports D-PDU, RP1210, CANFD. J2534 and DoIP protocols
The all-new MaxiSYS MS909 is our replacement to the MS Elite and shares the same tablet hardware as the MS919.
£2,995.00 excl. VAT
The all new MaxiSYS MS909, is our replacement to the MS Elite and shares the same tablet hardware as the MS919. The MS909 does not include multi-purpose VCMI, but instead is supplied with our standard MaxiFlash VCI with Enhanced Protocol Compatibility, which supports D-PDU, RP1210, CANFD. J2534 and DoIP protocols.
The MS909 is supplied with 2 years updates as standard when purchased via an authorised Autel UK dealer.
The MS909 combines diagnostics, service, extensive live data, channel coding and ECU re-flashing. The MS909 also has further programming options directly within the tool software itself (focusing on BMW and Mercedes). In addition, the MS909 has all new software specialist capabilities that we have named Repair Assist, DTC Analysis, Topology Mapping and Relevant Cases.
Please note that grey imported tools will not received our UK updates, 2 year UK warranty, nor the 2 year UK telephone support package.
- Extended 2 years warranty
- 2-year Software free updates included
- MaxiFlash VCI J2534 included
- 80+ Manufacturers
- Full diagnostics
- 26 Service Functions
- Channel coding and programming
- System Topology - With our Autel exclusive System Topology Software, the technician can see a colour coded topology display for all vehicle systems and their status on one page!
- The display shows the structure of communication between modules, and gives the ability to press on a system module to display any DTC's and access the system.
- Currently available on BMW, Ford, Volkswagen, Audi, GM, Ford, Chrysler, Nissan, Honda, Toyota Lexus, Jaguar, Land Rover, Mercedes Benz, Hyundai, Kia, Volvo.
- Repair Assistant - Our Repair Assist Software displays a list of recommended tests, the completion status and priority for undertaking. Very simply, the higher the priority, the earlier the components should be tested.
- Prioritisation - The best solution path is given in priority via automatic sorting.
- Guided Maintenance - An integrated troubleshooting process organised into the operation steps, that guide the user to solve the maintenance problems.
- Accurate recommendation - Automatically match the circuit diagram and pin position required for the fault.
- In the case of multiple inspection steps, you can carry out the inspection step by step, or skip unnecessary steps.
- Currently available on BMW, JLR, GM, Ford, Chrysler and Porsche.
- Relevant Cases - The software automatically recommends repair processes that may be relevant to the vehicle and fault. These repair cases/suggestions provide the technician with great insight when diagnosing and repairing vehicle faults.
- Tech Services Bulletins - See official announcements issued by vehicle manufacturers regarding common problems including vehicle modules, DTCs, repair methods, program updates and recall stategies. Currently available on Ford, GM, FCA, Toyota, Lexus, VW, Nissan, Honda, BMW, Mercedes, Audi, Hyundai, Kia.
- DTC Analysis - The DTC Analysis decribes possible causes and solutions for vehicle faults. Currently available on GM, Ford, Toyota, Lexus, Nissan, Honda, VW, Audi, BMW, FCA, Mercedes.