5.5mm Playback Borescope Camera
The Autel MaxiVideo MV400 digital videoscope with its 5.5mm camera head is the ideal tool for examining hard-to-reach areas normally hidden from sight such as engine chambers.
£175.00 excl. VAT
The MV400 has the ability to record digital still images and MPEG2 or MPEG1 videos, either on its internal flash memory or on the removable Micro SD Card (Optional). The ergonomic pistol gripped tool features a 3.5″ full color LCD screen, auto focus and a viewing capacity as close as 3mm with a crystal-clear output and the capability to stream digital video directly to a PC. The multipurpose Videoscope is your solution for inspecting machinery in the safest, quickest and most cost-effective way possible.
- 12 Months UK Support
- 12 Months UK Warranty
- Records and plays back still images and video clips
- 3.5 " high resolution full color LCD display (320x240)
- Easy-to-use, multi-language interface
- Wide camera angle for images with 640x480 resolution
- With optional removable Micro SD cards, saves images and videos to take with anywhere
- On-screen horizontal/vertical reverse
- 5x digital zoom for increased viewing
- Mini USB connector for uploading images and videos to a computer
- Narrow probe diameter available in either 8.5mm(0.33") or 5.5mm(0.22") and fits most spark plug holes
- White LED to illuminate the inspection area, with illumination control
- Views objects as close as 1"
- Oil and scratch resistant tempered glass lens
- 1M (39.4") semi-rigid, but flexible watertight shaft
- Built-in rechargeable Li-ion battery with up to 3-4 hours of continuous use
- Ergonomic and durable tool housing